WORK & PROJECTS
Interaction and Graphic Designer from Germany.
Bachelor of Arts in Media Design since 2010.
- Interface Designer
- Screen Designer
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Information Design / Architecture
- Infographics (sometimes even Infoposters)
- Data- and Information Visualization
- Software development
- Experimental User-Interface Design
- Usability and Responsive Web Design
- Generative Design
- Good typography and webfonts
- Good copywriting
- creative thinker
- night owl
- problem solver
- trial & error proofed
- grid apprentice
- information design addict
- human-computer interaction enthusiast
- data and information visualization observer
- I could go even more complex ...
- ... but coffee absorber is a good stop for now.
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Design with distinction.
- Tinbergen-Preis for best B.A. Thesis at RFH Köln in Media Design 2010.
- Nominee: Cologne Design Award in November 2010.
- 29.10. - 15.11.2010: MAK — Museum für Angewandte Kunst, Cologne, with Taggnets.
- Part of the Alumni-Jury at the presentation day of the RFH Köln in January 2011.
- Apple Certified Pro Final Cut Lvl. 1.
- The "color of the week"-section is inspired by Onformative.
to be continued ...